The Morrison legacy began in 1920, when Morrison Restaurants Inc. was founded in Mobile, Ala. by James Arthur Morrison and George Cabel Outlaw. Even then, nearly a century ago, the Morrison name was known for a commitment to outstanding service and quality food. The company’s first contract food service job was catering for the set of the film “The Greatest Show on Earth” in the early 1950s. In 1999 Morrison became Morrison Management Specialists, and in 2001 the organization joined Compass Group USA, the national leader in food management and hospitality. With a growing market and increased need and opportunity in the senior living industry, Morrison branched out in 2012 as its own specialized sector, Morrison Senior Living. In 2015, our company became Morrison Community Living, a significant rebranding and name that reflect our larger mission and purpose in connecting with our clients, residents and the greater community.